|Posted on October 16, 2018 at 1:40 PM|
There are thousands of stores and websites that a bride can choose from to create a gift registary. If you are having trouble narrowing down your options, click the link below and read this article.
|Posted on June 24, 2016 at 12:40 AM|
1. Create multiple registries. Create one registry for kitchen gadgets and home decor and set up another at a home improvement store (such as Home Depot) to help you with any remodels, decor or for the backyard and garden. Some couples even sest up a charitable registry so that their guests can make a donation to their favorite cause.
2. Include a list of the latest housewares. Pans, convection ovens, mixers, water purification systems, dishes, high thread count sheets, flateware and knife blocks are just a few ideas of items that can be added to the list.
3. Make sure that your registry has items for every season. When you’re adding items like blankets, sheets and complete bedding sets to your wedding registry list, be sure to choose some lightweight fabrics that would be appropriate for the spring and summer. Also, add some heavier items to the list like blankets and throws for the colder fall and winter months.
4. Add some electronics to your registry. Today many couples choose kitchen appliances, wifi thermostats, GPS systems, sound systems, security systems and other electronic gadgets that make their houses safer and energy-efficient.
5. Put some items for entertaining on your bridal registary. Make sure to add a variety of bakeware, serving platters, glassware, coasters, placemats, wine decanters, glass pitchers and other entertaining must haves to your bridal registry gift lists.