|Posted on June 9, 2019 at 2:45 PM|
|Posted on March 20, 2019 at 12:45 AM|
The product I use to keep a white and bright smile is GLO Science 10 Day Teeth Whitening Treatment. Click the link below for ordering information on QVC. It's very easy to use and you see major results after the first use!
|Posted on February 6, 2019 at 12:50 AM|
Many brides are looking for ways to tighten and resurface the skin on her face and body to get a glowy complextion in a short period of time. The home version is a small apparatus with a handle and a roller head that has thousands of micro sized needles on it. Microneedling works by injecting the skin in such a way that it responds by producing new collagen, which in turn plumps the skin and restores volume. The needles only punctures the top layer of the skin. No bleeding ever occurs because it's just a very light piercing of the skin by the needles. The result of the skin being aggitated and healed is an improvement in complextion and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and the size of your pores. The new skin looks tighter, plumper and supple, just how a bride would want her skin to look on her special day.
|Posted on September 17, 2018 at 3:00 PM|
Red lipstick signals a woman who is self-assured and empowered. Red lips are a sign of strength, prowess and assertion. Consider Jean Harlow’s red pout in the 1930s, Veronica Lake’s in the 1940s and Marilyn Monroe’s in the 1950s. None of these actresses was known for playing someone with a girlish, innocent personality! They were women with overtly feminine power. They were knowing. Dressing your lips in red draws people’s attention to you, especially your mouth, and subsequently, the words that come out of it. Studies has shown a strong link between males' perceptions of female attractiveness and red lipstick. Specifically, men are not only most drawn to a woman's lips, but, they spend the most time - approximatley 7.3 seconds, fixated on a woman's lips when she is wearing red lipstick (as reported by the Daily Mail). Other research has similarly confirmed perception of power is related to lipstick, again with red in particular. So if you can withstand the added attention try wearing red and wear it well!
|Posted on September 17, 2018 at 1:25 PM|
Wearing too much makeup was polled as a huge mistake. All of us know a woman who cakes it on with smoky eyes, bold lips, bronzer and too much of it. And we all know peoples' impression of her is! A little bit of make-up goes a long way. When you even out your skin tone and use a little under-eye concealer is fine, but to just cover your face in paint is unreasonable. There are not too many men that would prefer a woman that wears a tonne of make-up. In fact, many men have said that women are most attractive when they’re a bit undone.
|Posted on February 26, 2018 at 9:00 PM|
I have gotten many questions this year for the best perfumes for brides to try for their wedding day. I have composed this list below based off of what I have seen brides use and a couple of these I have personally worn myself. These are my top ten suggestions:
1. J'Ador by Dior Eau De Toilette
2. Flower by Kenzo Eau De Toilette
3. Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
4. Chanel Chance Eau De Parfume
5. Miss Dior Eau De Parfume
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Parfume
7. Michael Kors Eau De Parfume
8. Tresor by Lancome Eau De Parfume
9. Happy Heart by Clinique Eau De Parfume
10. Gucci Flora Eau De Parfume
|Posted on January 14, 2018 at 2:05 PM|
|Posted on August 29, 2017 at 3:50 PM|
Your honeymoon should be spent relaxing and spending time together as newlyweds. The last thing you should be concerned with everyday is getting made up. Especially if you spent the week of your wedding wearing more makeup than usual.
Whether you're traveling through Spain or enjoying the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, you'll be set if you pack these three beauty necessities.
1. Tinted Moisturizer that with SPF
At this point you can skip foundation with heavy coverage and go for a more natural look while also protecting your skin from the sun with a tinted moisturizer.
2. Waterproof Mascara
The last thing you want to be worrying about is if your mascara is running at the pool or while your out on an excurision. That's why a long wear, waterproof mascara is essential to have on your packing list!
3. Cheek & Lip Stain
If you add a little bit of color to your cheeks and lips it will make the look complete! Cheek and lip stains are 2-in-1 products. You can easily keep it in your purse for touch ups and you'll be able to transition from day to night in no time.
|Posted on July 8, 2016 at 10:10 PM|
- Only apply blush to your cheek areas. Never use blush as a powder or a bronzer because it's not meant to give your entire face a glow. Apply blush to the apple of each cheek making swirling motions up and out towards your cheekbones. Then sweep it towards your ear, this will prevent you from having big pink round balls on each cheek. Never apply blush next to your nose. Use the two finger rule: place two finger tips right next to your nose, blush application should start after your second finger.
- Experiment with different colors before your wedding day to find your ideal shade. You should go by the undertone of your skin to find the correct shade of blush. Brides that have warm undertones should try corals or peachy colors. Brides with cool undertones should try pink based colors. You can go as bright or subtle within each family as you wish, just as long as you don't over apply it.
- Choose the correct type of blush for your skin type. If you have oily skin use a powder blush, for dry skin use cream blush. If you use a cream blush it can make you look oily in your wedding photos so try a cheek stain intsead. Cheek stains can be used on both skin types, but be careful when applying it, as it dries fast so you don't have a lot of time to blend it in.
|Posted on July 7, 2016 at 11:45 PM|
Did you know that the skin under your eyes is about five times thinner than the skin on your face? This is why under our eyes shows the first signs of aging. Dark circles, puffy eyes and creepiness seems to happen overnight, but I have a recommendation for all of these problems. If you are a bride and need to look "refreshed" and awake for your special day order this now. The product is from Mary Kay and it is called Timewise Firming Eye Cream. It costs $32 and it tightens, brightens and restores the under eye area in about two weeks of use. If you have to use a concealer under your eyes everyday because of dark circles, this product is perfect for you.